Search This Blog

Monday, June 24, 2013

Bad, Bad Fall

I fell off my bike
That fall day
Quite a fall that was, that was
I skinned my knee, scratched my back, jammed my hand. I skinned my other knee, scratched another part of my back and jammed the other hand too. I hit my head, hurt my face and bruised my entire left leg. I hit my head, hurt my face and bruised my entire right leg.
The pain the pain
Oh, so much pain
It hurts, oh so hurts
But I get ice cream and soda
I get a nice warm bath with bubbles
I get TV and books and music and love
so much so much and more
I also get lots of attention
Maybe it's not so bad
I mean OWW I think I need some more chocolate


*Please note that this poem is way exaggerated. I did fall of my bike, but not bad. Defiantly not like this poem here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.