Search This Blog

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hope for the Miracle Flower

 I froze
The flower I had in my sight right this moment
The flower I'd been looking for
the most beautiful
the most delicate
the perfect shad of maroon
the shape of a diamond star
the size of my little baby's fist
the texture of beauty;
of the softest skin,
of the softest blanket of the roughest rock
I stood there looking at the miracle
God had made
Not daring to cut it, not daring to even touch it
Maybe a little hummingbird or bee,
Maybe even a butterfluy
will pollante it carrying the seeds
spreading them
Maybe if we were all silent
Maybe if we all prayed, all loved
another miracle would be born
Hope
 sprinkled with
Faith
  covered in
Love
Will make another miracle happen
I hope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.